Privacy Statement Van Riel & Feyli Advocaten
We respect the privacy of our clients and the people who visit our website. We ensure that all the personal data that you provide to us is treated confidentially. In addition, we guarantee that this information will be handled in a careful and discrete manner. We process personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
We process the following personal data
Van Riel & Feyli Advocaten B.V., trading under the name VRF Advocaten, processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided this data yourself. The following list states the personal data that we possibly process, depending on the purpose for which you have provided this data:
- first name and surname, gender, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address and the function of the contact persons;
- other personal data that you provide actively on our website, in correspondence and by telephone;
- location data;
- data on your activities on our website, your IP address, browser and device type.
Why do we need this data?
VRF Advocaten processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the performance of our contract for services with you;
- by virtue of our statutory obligations, for instance data that we need to meet our obligation to keep records;
- for the provision of information about our services and to answer your questions.
We use the personal data exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided them and only when strictly necessary.
How long do we store the data?
VRF Advocaten will not store your personal data any longer than strictly required to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our storage periods are as follows: 7 years in case of administrative obligations and in all other respects for the duration of the contract for services.
Sharing with third parties
VRF Advocaten will not sell your data to third parties and will share your data only if this is required for the performance of our contract with you or to meet a statutory obligation. To ensure the same level of security and confidentiality in respect of your data, we conclude a processing agreement with all companies that process your data in our engagement. VRF Advocaten remains responsible for all such processing.
Analysing website traffic
Inspecting, adjusting or removing data
You are entitled to inspect, correct or remove your personal data. Send your request for inspection, correction or removal to firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 46, 5060 AA Oisterwijk. To ensure that you have filed the request for inspection, we request you to attach a copy of your ID to your request. For privacy protection purposes, we request you to black out your passport photo and Citizen Service Number (BSN). VRF Advocaten will respond to your request as soon as possible and always within four weeks.
VRF Advocaten is serious about the protection of your data and will take suitable measures to counter possible abuse, loss, unauthorised access, undesired publication and unauthorised change. If you are under the impression that your data are not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com. VRF Advocaten has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- security software such as a virus scanner and a firewall;
- careful safety procedures for the protection of the provided data, inter alia to prevent unauthorised persons from obtaining accidental access to this data;
- the security is at a necessary and reasonable level with a view to the state of the art.
The website includes buttons to promote or share pages on social networks. These buttons are realised by a code that is supplied by the social networks. VRF Advocaten does not have any influence on the manner in which these platforms handle your personal data and does therefore not bear any responsibility or liability for this.
VRF Advocaten reserves the right to unilaterally adjust the privacy statement. Any changes will be published on the website. The most recent version of the privacy statement shall apply at all times.